- Published: August 9, 2021
Our team is growing and we're looking for a brilliant Back End Platform Engineer. You will work in a dynamic environment, on various products and technologies and deal with complex challenges. We are looking for someone who adheres self-learning and seeks new solutions to be our Infra owner.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alumni, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, looking to scale our proven business model.
Are you passionate about adopting new technologies and solving complex problems? If so, continue reading.
- Development of core platform services and components
- Assure that the architecture scales to support the fast growing business and traffic
- Optimize the application for maximum speed, scalability and resilience
- Take end-to-end ownership for Guesty’s platform
- Stack: Node.js, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, AWS
- 4 + years of experience in development and design of scalable web applications.
- Experience with various SQL / NoSQL databases and messaging systems (RabbitMQ / Kafka).
- Great understanding of modern architectures (Microservices, Event Sourcing, Resilient systems, Performance optimisations, API as a service, CQRS).
- A team player with great communication skills.
- BSc. in Computer Sciences or equivalent.