- Published: December 28, 2020
* JVP Portfolio Company
Ionir is looking for a Senior Performance Engineer to join our Data Path team who will be responsible for all performance related work of our storage system.
You will be joining a talented software team that builds innovative container native, multi-cloud software components, in a dynamic work environment. This is cutting edge stuff and you will love it. We are on Igal Allon St close to the Tel Aviv HaShalon train station - so getting to work will be a breeze.
At a high level, this is what the role encompasses:
- You will own performance for Ionir’s distributed data path, including profiling, analysis, design and implementation of code to optimize performance, reduce overhead and overall extract the best performance from the available system resources.
- Own the full software development cycle for work that own, from concept, research, planning and design to implementation and debug.
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of performance.
- You are passionate about performance work
- You have significant experience in high performance/low latency systems. There is definite advantage if you have experience in high-speed networking networking, storage, or distributed systems.
- Must have a strong understanding of software engineering, problem solving skills and a drive to excel.
- Advantage: Linux kernel experience, C++