We are a small startup, cloud-based, dedicated to business management. We turn service professionals into business professionals. With Workiz you can take full control of monitoring calls, scheduling, invoices, and reports all in one place. We are ranked number four in top solutions for service professionals in the U.S. Built by home service professionals on a mission to make your “Work Easy,” Workiz empowers service businesses to get more jobs done, work easier, and grow smarter.
What You’ll Do?
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will take ownership of major company-wide technological initiatives, implement new technologies, and provide scalable, efficient solutions.
You’ll work closely with other developers to create implementations that meet both the technical and operational aspects of the business.
What You’ve Accomplished So Far?
- Experience working in a software company
- You have hands-on experience designing and developing applications
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, Azure, AWS
Our tech stack includes:
- Event-driven architecture based on Google PubSub
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Kubernetes and Cloud Functions
- GCP as the cloud environment
- Microservices architecture
- ReactJS as the frontend framework