*This role is based in Israel - from home or from the Jerusalem office
Tech savvy with a developer's mind set. You’re business oriented and keen to a positive customer experience. You enjoy working very hands-on and are constantly researching for new solutions. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You have good time management skills and can juggle multiple projects at once. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and can succeed on your own. You have excellent English (both written and spoken) to communicate with technical staff and business owners, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
Our team is the main information Centre of managing the support for our internal departments and our Enterprise level clients. Our main goal is to be proactive, to always think "outside the box", to implement creative solutions for issues and problems, solving it quickly and thinking of ways to prevent it from reoccurring in the future.
We are comprised of tech savvy and business-oriented people, combining the best of both worlds to ensure an effective and seamless care.
· Build and support processes and workflows in an existing environment.
· Automate ticketing system tasks to support our internal departments and Enterprise level clients.
· Provide some technical support.
· Collaborate closely with internal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations and Relationship Management.
· Work closely with the team in the US (East to West Coast)
· 3+ years experience developing ticketing system
· Ability to work at least 2 days a week US hours (ie 15:00/16:00-24:00)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US.
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Some working knowledge of databases, SQL queries and reading log files
· Experience with network concepts, firewalls or Postman
· Experience in banking or fintech field
· Entrepreneurial background
· knowledge of how to code or script in Zendesk
· problem solving skills
Why join Cross River?
Cross River provides technology infrastructure powering the future of financial services. Leveraging a proprietary real-time banking core. We are backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with our partners, we are reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.