monday.com’s mission is to democratizes the power of software so organizations can easily build software applications and work management tools that fit their needs.
The product helps teams ranging from garage startups, indie theaters, hospitals, and churches to some of the world's best companies such as Apple, Adobe, Visa and Coca Cola. We’re growing fast, and that means you’ll too.
Being a Workflows Group Product Manager on monday.com
Your work will influence the day-to-day work of more than 100,000 businesses (and counting). It’s a lot, but in many aspects, we feel that we’re just getting started.
As a group product manager you will be in a great position to make a real impact on the entire company.
You will manage and grow a team of top product managers , and help us deliver innovative yet simple and elegant customer experiences.
Our Workflows Group is responsible for monday's core products - board, views and dashboards.
This group has an immediate impact on over millions of users.
Our mission is to empower teams to build their dream workflow in order to be more productive and accomplish more, together.
We’re looking for a stellar leader who is passionate about growing top talent and building innovative and lovable products. Someone who always starts with the ideal end state first and works backward from it, challenging all current assumptions. You must be comfortable operating in a hyper-growth environment and have no fear of moving fast, taking big bets, failing, and getting back on your feet again.
About The Role:
- Define success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Be obsessed with getting to know our users needs, master their behavior through data, and deeply understand our competitors landscape.
- Define a strong product vision & strategy. Motivate a group of some of the smartest, most committed, and fun people you’ve ever worked with towards this vision.
- Hire, grow and manage a team of top product managers and product analysts. You will guide them frequently, remove roadblocks for them, and help them improve their business impact.
- You will drive focus and speed within your group to ship products people need and love.
- Execute at a fast pace environment with a focus on customer value, adoption and delight.
- You are a great human being. You are all into teamwork, we are not a great fit for genius jerks. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a manager of product managers, with demonstrated success in hiring and growing top talent.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience shipping simple yet elegant consumer products at a large scale.
- You know how to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes with business impact in mind.
- *You communicate well. You can explain the rationale of any decision, strategic or tactical. You can motivate, lead, and champion people, teams and products without “formal” authority.
- *You are a fast learner, adaptive, and feel at home in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- *You are passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details.
- Bonus points: experience working on user-facing SaaS products.
- A-Z execution part A
- A-Z execution part B
- How to maintain focus & speed in complex projects
- Defining and measuring success
- User interviews- data isn’t just numbers
- How to create empowered teams
- The Day After Closing a Company