LEVL’s research team is looking for a senior researcher with a solution-oriented attitude!
The team consists of highly skilled researchers from various disciplines. You will play a key role in designing and evaluating algorithms that will shape LEVL’s product. You will experience the full research cycle from thought and observation to validation, modeling, and designing of how it will enter the product.
- We are looking for a wireless communications researcher to design and develop algorithms, aimed to improve LEVL's Device Intelligence product.
- You will work with data from the physical and Mac layers of the wifi communication stack including physical layer data and network data.
- You will work with large-scale data from deployed systems in order to solve real-life scenarios the LEVL system encounters.
- You will research and explore state-of-the-art ML/DL methods over wireless signals developing RF fingerprinting methods.
- MSc or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a well-known university.
- 2+ years of industrial experience in R&D done over wireless communications signals using signal processing and/or machine learning methods.
- Strong theoretical background in wireless communication and DSP.
- Experience in developing Deep Learning models using python and widely utilized AI frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Pytorch) - advantage.
- Background in L1/L2 wireless communication layers of the WiFi protocol - advantage.
- Independent, fast learner.