Perimeter 81 is looking for a highly motivated Windows team leader with excellent technical and interpersonal skills to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv. This role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive senior developer with managerial skills and a deep understanding of Windows.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies cybersecurity with the world’s first Cybersecurity Experience (CSX) Platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York and Los Angeles.
Our holistic, cloud-based solution allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of digital nomads, by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. Our 2,000+ clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors. Our partners are among the world's leading integrators, managed service providers, and channel resellers.
- Lead a team of developers.
- Develop scalable and secure agents on the Windows platform
- Research and POC new technologies
- Work with developers from other agent teams and with backend teams
- Review and train junior employees with their designs
- Initiate and innovate to promote business needs
- Experience in C++ and C#
- Deep knowledge of multithreading and async tasks
- Networking knowledge - IP & TCP/UDP stack, routing tables, IPv4/IPv6, and DNS configuration
- Understanding of VPN packet encapsulation & routing
- Experience in Windows sockets programming
- Deep understanding of design patterns
- At least 1-2 years of experience managing a development team
- Good spoken English
- Have a team-first approach, along with excellent problem-solving, management and communication skills
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability.