We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our Agents Security Framework.
The team is responsible for designing and developing the FortiEDR security agents, which protect millions of devices worldwide.
- Act as a Windows kernel expert
- Lead features design and development
- End-2-End responsibility for developed features
- Come up with creative and innovative solutions for complex problems
- Work with multiple stakeholders, including security researcher’s product managers
- Strong Windows Kernel experience and understanding
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++ development on Windows environment
- Experience in software C/C++ development