- Published: September 20, 2021
We’re looking for Windows Developer to join the software agent team of Perimeter 81, a fast-growing venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
This role is perfect for a highly experienced software developer who is familiar with the networking and security world. As an integral part of our R&D, you’ll be working with a motivated agent’s team and the software group that is responsible for multiple desktop and mobile device agents.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use, and scalable software solution. Our team of security-as-a-service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and our partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers, and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Develop scalable and secure agents on the Windows platform
- Research and POC new technologies
- Work with developers from other agent teams and with backend teams
- Review and train junior employees with their designs
- Initiate and innovate to promote business needs
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience in C++ and C#
- Deep knowledge of multithreading and async tasks
- Networking knowledge - IP & TCP/UDP stack, routing tables, IPv4/IPv6, and DNS configuration
- Understanding of VPN packet encapsulation & routing
- Experience in Windows sockets programming
- Deep understanding of design patterns
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability.