Who we are:
Allot is a leader in network intelligence and security solutions for communication service providers and enterprises around the world.We are currently expanding a new cybersecurity unit, as well as building solutions enabled for 5G setup, with proven global success.
What we’re looking for:A talented website manager with an analytical mind and great project management skills to manage Allot’s website.
To ensure success, a website manager must possess strong working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures, and have the ability to push reporting initiatives, define and constantly report on website KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize Allot's B2B website for conversion, introduce innovative experiences, analyze the website data and implement a human-centered design
- Manage day-to-day web-related activities as part of the marketing calendar and in collaboration with other functions in the marketing team
- Collaborate with content, design, and development teams to develop UX and customer journeys for our products, promoting user engagement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper setup and maintenance of marketing tracking and analytics flow
- Build dashboards and push reporting initiatives to constantly report on website health, performance, and content performance
- Design CRO initiatives, report on results and implement change based on your insights
- Take full responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website on an ongoing basis
- Manage external web development vendors
- 3+ years of experience optimizing websites for B2B companies
- Excellent understanding of website and web applications functionality (security & API integrations)
- A successful track record of designing and implementing CRO initiatives
- Working experience with ABM and optimizing customer/ prospect journeys on websites
- Excellent with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Data Studio and Google optimize
- Understanding of various methods for visualizing analysis and presenting data to be easily consumed
- Proven working experience in website management and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Great analytical and creative abilities
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Mother tongue English (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools – an (advantage)
- Experience working with a CRM and marketing automation (salesforce – an advantage)