- Published: September 22, 2021
WhiteSource is looking for a website and conversion-rate optimization manager to join our Inbound marketing team and own the development, maintenance and optimization on our corporate website and additional web assets.
You will collaborate with various stakeholders across the team and company, and vendors, to manage on time and on budget the website and marketing functions on the site.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the development and maintenance of all of the company’s digital properties (corporate website, blogs and mini-sites.
- Work with web-development vendor and IT on web development, maintenance, troubleshooting and conversion optimization efforts.
- QA and oversee the timely fixing of bugs, as well as ensure that design elements and templates have cross-browser and screen size compatibility.
- Suggest, test and implement website enhancements focusing on the customer journey supporting lead generation efforts.
- Participate in efforts to improve the quality and consistency of website content, layout & design.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience managing digital properties.
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel and under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Knowledge in website UX.
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Excellent communication skills (English fluency required)
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong analytics skills and a data-driven approach.
- B2B marketing experience - an advantage