- Published: August 18, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Monitoring Server teams are in-charge of developing SolarEdge's next generation monitoring and control platform.
You will join a group of software developers working in an innovative environment in the field of SW testing, and take part in the group activities.
In this role you will apply testing methodologies to ensure system and microservices functionality, that meets the very highest of today’s quality standards.
You will be responsible for implementing, and executing manual and automated tests.
- Studies toward B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent – At least 3 semesters until graduation.
- Excellent spoken and written English – must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player – must
- Basic knowledge of networking – Advantage
- Testing automation experience – Advantage
- Practical experience in Python – Advantage
- Background in Linux - advantage.