Trax is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join its Web Infrastructure team.
This is a highly technological position, with far reaching impact across multiple web teams in multiple locations.
As part of this team, you will be developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality web infrastructure. The position is Full Stack, with an enormous opportunity to influence technological developments on a group-wide level!
- Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- Develop and support front end Angular libraries and web components based on Lit, as well as backend Node.js libraries.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and libraries (Jenkins).
- Take part in knowledge sharing and technical growth
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development within a production environment
o Node Ecosystem – Node libraries, NPM and package development
o Express experience - NestJS experience is a huge advantage
o Frontend framework experience – Angular.js and Angular 9+, React experience is nice to have
- A solid understanding of current web technologies and good software design
- Experience with databases such as MySQL/MongoDB/Redis
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
Bonus points If you have:
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP) and CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with component libraries/web components/storybook
- Previous web infrastructure experience
- Previous experience of working in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- A strong will to push forward exciting new initiatives