The Wix In House Agency - an internal design and development agency and the only team in Wix that creates websites from A-Z for our strategic partners - enterprises, institutions and influencers from a variety of fields. From the kick-off call to connecting the domain and a mailbox - we do it all!
As experts for Wix users and their needs, we work closely with different teams and products. We think of the team as a laboratory, and by doing so based on our experience and knowledge, we help Wix products evolve and grow.
We build dream projects on Wix’s most advanced platforms like Editor X and Wix Velo, while continuously pushing our platforms’ limits. We’re advisors, visionaries, creators and techies. We believe in working together, and we’re always aiming for that sweet spot between cool and functional. We don’t believe in boundaries and we have no limits when it comes to finding the best technical and product-related solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Web Designer to join our team.
As a Web Designer, you will:
- Design, work on and manage large-scale, high-end design projects
- Meet with top priority partners and clients we’re building websites for
- Work with developers and product managers to bring projects to life
- Ensure that the websites we deliver aren’t just amazingly designed, but also perform, interact and behave like top-notch digital products
- Connect with groups at Wix to challenge and develop the company’s product
- Create new workflows and methodologies to answer team needs
- Adapt various materials and find relevant solutions for existing assets
An experienced and creative Visual & Interaction Designer with 2+ years of experience in a professional design environment. You should be creative, obsessed with technology and design, able to pay close attention to details, and a fast and independent learner. You’re a master of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite applications, and if you’re skilled in HTML and CSS on a designer level, that counts in your favor. You’re a conceptual thinker in visual and interactive design. You’re a problem-solver who knows how to set realistic priorities for everyone involved in projects, can manage a project from A to Z, set deadlines and keep them and do that while remaining flexible, cross-functional and enjoying working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re also an excellent communicator and you have great English skills (written and verbal) that enable you to work well with anyone, anywhere.
*Note: Please include your online portfolio with your CV. You must be willing to work full time (not as a freelancer)