- Published: July 13, 2021
accessiBe is the leading AI-powered web accessibility solution provider that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe utilizes its AI technology to create an affordable and automated solution that has allowed us to help over 150,000 businesses of all sizes become compliant under the WCAG, ADA, 508 AODA standards, and other accessibility legislation.
We are looking for a Web Accessibility Expert to join our brand new professional Solutions and Services department. You will be responsible for creating and editing websites, documents, and audio to ensure accessibility for people with disabilities in compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) requirements and company standards. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a deep understanding of accessiBe’s products and their regulations.
- Evaluate the accessibility of accessiBe’s products and solutions according to published technical standards and guidelines, and provide detailed remediation recommendations.
- Analyze and correct websites, documents, and audio for remediation as needed.
- Create accessible forms and files such as PDFs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Write technical reports or documentation.
- 1+ experience working with Web Accessibility and WCAG guidelines or BSc Computer Science/ Programming Course
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and quality of work.
- Native English Speaker- a MUST!
- Strong grammar, spelling, and writing skills
- Web accessibility auditing and remediation
- Understanding the end-user impacts of web accessibility
- Ability to quickly learn and integrate new tools and technologies to meet client needs.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.1 Standards