- Published: May 9, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for an exceptional vulnerability exploitation researcher for the exploitation of application and operating system vulnerabilities, exploiting productization and integration with complex security solutions, to join our team in Israel.
- 3+ years of experience in application/OS vulnerability research and successful exploitation
- Significant experience in using state-of-the-art exploitation techniques used to bypass mitigations (ASLR, DEP, SEHOP, etc.).
- Fluent in reverse engineering and the use of both static and dynamic analysis tools (WinDbg/OllyDbg/IDA)
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++/Assembly, as well as Python/Perl or similar scripting languages
- An endlessly curious mind
- Aram or similar military training – a significant advantage.
- Research or exploitation experience with multiple instruction sets and processor architectures (x86, x86-64, ARM, MIPS).
- Familiar with Android OS internals.