- Published: September 9, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a visionary VP R&D technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills who is a Team player and is passionate about empowering their employees. The right person for us is genuinely passionate about building a high performing scalable and well optimized organization, understand growth and executive leadership. and experienced in building and scaling best in class tech teams in a B2B SaaS company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End-to-End responsibility for the company's R&D vision, performance and deliverables.
- Defining the R&D team growth plan and strategy.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring the R&D org.
- An integral member of the company’s management team.
- Create great dev culture we can evangelize
- Deliver quality products on time
- Project management and quality assurance for the outcomes
- Create a process that is fluent, self-maintained, flexible, fast and constantly improving
- Own the development process and methodology
- 9+ years of experience leading, managing, and scaling R&D teams, in startup environments.
- Experienced leading +50 R&D organization (Including Data Science, Software Engineers, DevOps, Data Engineering & Support)
- Deep understanding of R&D build for enterprise SAAS offering
- Cross-platform knowledge (web, mobile, back-end).
- Firm understanding of evaluating ROI of R&D projects
- Good understanding of how development connects with business
- Firm experience in the agile product development
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level English - A must
- Working with Fortune 500 companies
- HR Tech experience