- Published: September 21, 2021
Namogoo is hiring a talented, knowledgeable and passionate VP R&D capable of driving product execution. We are looking for a self-starter and thought leader that can help build a strong, positive, and innovative design culture from within a growing team.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do
- Lead and mentor our development teams that each plays a key role in planning and executing our product roadmap in a dynamic environment.
- Define the R&D team growth plan and strategy- Provide design and architecture leadership.
- Be the enabler and booster of the company’s growth and scalability, your contribution will have a great impact on the company’s business.
- You will have the privilege to manage top talents and grow the development teams with your vision.
- You will be in charge of building career paths for your team leaders and members.
- Interact with all other department- product, business etc. and work with the senior management.
- An experienced manager- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing and scaling R&D teams.
- Tech-savvy, a seasoned technology person - You have at least 8 years of R&D experience with lots of passion for shipping things to production.
- A strong leader- You have solid interpersonal and leadership skills and you are passionate about empowering members of your team.
- A cross-platform pro. You have knowledge in web, mobile, back-end, front-end, data, DevOps and familiarity with multiple platforms.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
- Elite unit in the army – strong advantage.
- Startup experience- MUST.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.