- Published: May 19, 2021
The Vice President, Product Management (“The VP”) will own the strategic direction and feature requirements for Verint’s market leading Interaction Insights solutions. The VP’s team of product managers is responsible for growing our omnichannel analytics business, driving AI & cloud innovation and competitive differentiation across your products, and investing in the success of Verint’s vast customer base.
The VP will interface with Sales, Product Marketing, Engineering, Research, and Delivery groups to best understand customer needs and feasible approaches to meet those needs. The VP will also create a high level vision, product requirements, roadmap, perform market research, assist in go-to-market strategy, and work with technology and business partners. In addition, the VP will evangelize the Interaction Insights capabilities across Verint’s entire cloud platform.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the definition of product vision and strategy
- Convert the vision to a product roadmap which encompasses the whole product and services portfolio associated with your solutions.
- Lead a team of product managers that are working with your guidance to execute these responsibilities
- Identify new products or enhancements to existing products by understanding and analyzing user needs, Verint’s current product suite and customer business requirements
- Manage and measure the success of your products with detailed analysis on cost, pricing, and margin across our cloud offerings
- Collaborate closely with Product Management leaders across the Enterprise to determine integration opportunities with Verint portfolio of applications.
- Identify market opportunities, perform competitive analysis and engage with industry analysts.
- Write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules.
- Work closely with partner teams to reach new markets through channel partners or accelerate roadmap with technology partners
- Create and lead others for mockups, wireframes or POCs.
- Gather and incorporate product feedback into subsequent product releases.
- Create formal product documentation such as feature sheets and user guides.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 15 years experience in product management
- Demonstrated capacity for understanding and developing both short-term and long-term product strategy
- Experience with speech analytics, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, conversational intelligence and similar solutions
- Demonstrated success in driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with little instruction or oversight
- Demonstrated success in bringing new offers to market
- Solid mix of technical, product and business intelligence
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Hebrew
- Excellent presentation skills with strong ability to present to senior level executives
- Experience defining, managing and building cloud solutions
- Strong data analysis skills including financial modeling and pricing experience
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions to the Enterprise Market
- Solid understanding of modern devops, machine learning and analytic techniques
- Basic proficiency in any programming or scripting language
- UI/UX design experience
- Management experience