We are seeking a creative, curious, independent VP Marketing with an exceptional track record of leading Marketing growth for a B2B Fintech product to lead our dynamic and fast-paced marketing team.
This role combines leadership and hands-on. You will design, implement, execute and monitor effective go-to-market strategies that align with our business goals.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the positioning of a leading business in a significantly transitioning market. You will work directly with the company’s founders and report to the CEO
- BSc degree in Marketing or related discipline; MBA - Advantage
- 5+ years of experience as a VP/Director of Marketing, preferably from B2B start-up companies
- Payments / supply Chain / Fintech/ E-Commerce background - Advantage
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing strategies
- Experience with handling big marketing performance budgets
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics and online advertising tools
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and in Hebrew
- A self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- A data-driven ‘people’s person’, with the ability to motivate stakeholders to drive goals and KPI