Serverless technology is taking the software development world by storm, and Lumigo is at the forefront of this revolution!
We are looking for a product and solutions marketing leader with a history of success in growing demand, with a strong focus on marketing to developers (B2D) with a Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategy.
This leadership role will be highly visible, partnering with the executive team and leaders across the organization to position the company and its products, driving awareness, increasing demand, and creating market leadership.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator and collaborator with a demonstrated history of working successfully across all levels of an organization. This role reports to our CEO.
- Build a multi-disciplinary elite marketing team: Build and scale a world-class B2D marketing team to focus on demand gen, lead gen, events & conferences, partner marketing, sales enablement, content, and communication.
- Lead with market, customer, and product intelligence: Drive ongoing analysis of the market, customers, products, and the competition, message testing, and product usage and adoption analysis
- Build effective customer journeys: Define personas and buyer journeys utilizing data, research, and insights. Lead the implementation of multi-touchpoint journeys that provide the audience with the right content at the right time and drive customer acquisition through automation.
- Execute successful feature launches: Align with the Product Management and Engineering teams to drive strategy around positioning for existing and new launches. Bring new products to market, both internally through sales enablement and externally through digital marketing, press, analyst, and influencer outreach, and thought leadership programs. Build supporting awareness and demand generation plans
- Deliver differentiated positioning and messaging: Develop a compelling product narrative and value proposition for Lumigo’s offerings
- Lead our content strategy and development: Lead the content strategy and development of powerful content assets (blogs, webinars, videos, e-books, how-to guides, etc.) enabling customers and prospects to easily understand the value proposition including business value, product capabilities, and differentiation
- Drive growth with demand generation: Lead the demand gen team, including outside agencies, to design integrated campaigns that generate awareness and leads. Be proactive in recognizing where pipeline gaps exist and partner with Sales to deliver focused campaigns and sales plays
- Empower our Sales teams with best-in-class enablement: Partner with sales to develop sales plays and GTM programs that help drive the pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts
- 5 years experience bringing cutting-edge technology to market: driving company positioning, branding, launch messaging, lead gen programs, thought leadership, and content programs targeting technical audiences
- 2+ years experience leading marketing activities at a startup
- A history of success communicating new SaaS products to technology execs, DevOps, and Developers. Experience with technical products is a must
- Strong organizational and analytical skills along with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build creative and collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives
- Collaborative, high energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative individual with leadership DNA
- Team player; ability to work cross-functionally, great communication & presentation skills.
- Familiarity with marketing automation
- Ability and drive to work long hours when needed