Seebo is looking for a VP of Marketing to lead all aspects of marketing in a fast-paced SaaS B2B startup, in the exciting and hyper-growth domain of Industry 4.0 and AI. This executive role will be a key position, joining our Management team as a significant partner in formulating and executing our go-to-market and demand gen strategies.
Seebo raised $46M to date and is backed by leading VCs like Vertex Ventures, Viola Ventures and 10D. In 2020, Seebo was selected as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
The right candidate will be an exceptional marketer who has the skills and passion to crack the marketing code and develop the right strategy to achieve our ambitious goals. You must have proven, solid B2B enterprise marketing expertise, with analytical, investigative, and innovative approaches to engage with our market. You must have both strategic marketing skills and a significant track record in demand generation to support high growth efforts. . Our ideal candidate has worked in small or medium-sized companies - with a global presence - devising and managing online and offline campaigns, with a track record in Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
What you'll do::
- Design, implement and track Deep knowledge in ABM and demand generation campaigns with, specific focus on paid Linkedin marketing activities.
- Own and maintain the positioning, messaging branding, and market strategy of Seebo’s B2B offering
- Develop and continually refine our sales kit, including sales decks, demos, and competitive analysis
- Manage strategic partnerships with ecosystem players (SIs, ISVs) by developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders to generate quality leads into the marketing funnel
- Key contributor in defining Seebo go-to-market strategy, priorities, and execution tactics - across all company domains: marketing, sales, product, customer success
Define and monitor KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes and tactics to meet Account-Based Marketing goals
- 5+ years in management-level marketing roles (Director/VP) within the B2B SaaS sector, where you devised, executed, measured, and optimized Account-Based Marketing lead generation
- Experience in building and guiding marketing teams to meet sales goals
- Worked closely with, or led sales development teams to define call scripts, objection handling tactics, and devise methods of penetrating large enterprise accounts
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaigns, including inbound B2B Enterprise and demand generation multi-channel campaigns.
- Worked closely with strategic partners to grow top-of-funnel business opportunities
- Hands-on with marketing automation, CRM, and attribution platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot preferred)
- Outstanding presentation skills in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many business meetings and conferences
- Ability to understand deep technical domains and translate them into easy-to-digest propositions
- Creative storytelling skills, with perfect written English skills
- Proven track record of excellence
- Self-starter and highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, English mother tongue is a must