Team8, the world’s leading company-building platform, is hiring a VP of Finance to lead the finance team. a VP of finance is a reliable professional with a broad knowledge of all accounting, financial, and business principles.
We are seeking an intelligent and hard-working individual, who is a leader, process-driven and detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act strategically from a forward-looking perspective.
- Supporting companies building process from the operational and Finance perspective.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Ideate and ultimately implement accounting policies and internal controls that span across all of our varied business units - both Israel and the US.
- Support corporate fundraising strategy and manage investors related tasks
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance quarterly and annual
- Conduct analysis and track KPIs
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Overseeing financial systems implementation.
- Assist with analysis as necessary for managerial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Assist with the external relationship with auditors.
- C.P.A, 5+ years of accounting and financial leading experience,
- Proven experience as a VP of Finance in a start-up -a Must. An additional experience in a VC environment-an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage accounting teams including payroll accountant
- Experience delivering financial presentations to C-Suite team members and Venture Capital partners
In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices, especially US GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in Driving all aspects of the financial reporting process (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ensuring unflinching accuracy throughout.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Solid knowledge and experience in financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficient in the use of Office and financial management software (e.g. NetSuite)
- an analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in English.