Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
At Lightricks, design and creativity are integral parts of our products. If you’re passionate about delightful user experience, excited about the connection between business and brand’s visual identity - this position could be for you!
We’re looking for VP design to lead all creative aspects within our product department - product design, video/motion design and brand integration. If you’re experienced in B2C environment and motivated by excellence - we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop long term design strategy in a highly data driven environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within product department and across the company including, engineering, and marketing to create and drive strategic initiatives and long-term investments that impact the future direction of the products
- Oversee a big team of designers from different design disciplines and provide guidance and mentorship, in line with the various Lightricks brands
- Build a vision for the Design teams. While guiding, directing and supporting strategic projects
- Manage, grow and coach our talented teams of product and visual design across a range of design disciplines, with a focus on the leadership’s ability to scale and deliver excellence in a sustainable way
- Create a collaborative design practice with clear objectives and ambitious goals
- 8+ years of experience in Product Design with at least 5+ years of leadership experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership, including hiring and developing senior managers, designers and individual contributors.
- Organized, driven, passionate, able to work under pressure
- A proven record of translating the ambitions of a mission-lead company into an effective design and product strategy that delivers an exceptional customer experience and industry leading product.
- Experience managing large design teams including a proven track record in coaching and developing senior design leaders
- Experience leading design projects from concept to delivery
- Exceptional online portfolio that demonstrates experience across product-thinking, visual and interaction design
- Experience reviewing design projects with critical eye for user experience, typography, image making and video design
- Highly proficient in Adobe suite, Figma & experience working with design systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, visual communication or similar - a plus
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English