Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we are looking for:
A VP of Product Management for our Cybersecurity BU, that provides network-based security solutions for consumers.
The position has full ownership and responsibility for our strategic product lines and leads a globally distributed team.
The ideal candidate will be capable both of strategic thinking and have a hands-on attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Driving the products in the portfolio, from long term vision and roadmap to execution
- Managing team of PMs responsible for managing the product lifecycle, version releases and related processes
- Becoming the product’s strategist, evangelist, and source of knowledge
- Leading the company’s activities aimed at significantly growing product sales, by enablement of presales and marketing
- Analyzing market trends and changing customer behavior to identify future directions
- Interacting with the company’s customers to increase product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an updated view of the competitive landscape, as well as the relevant technological trends and developments
- Advancing the integration of the products within the company’s solution offering
- Covering both outbound and inbound aspects of the PM work
- 10+ years of previous product management experience in the cybersecurity space
- Previous experience managing a globally distributed PM team
- Knowledge and expertise of cybersecurity market, ideally in consumer security domain
- Experience in IP networking, communications networks (fixed, mobile) and IT systems
- Knowledge in analytics/AI/ML technologies and capabilities – an advantage
- Prioritize and make decisions in changing agile environment
- Be fully proficient in English and Hebrew, additional languages a plus
- Have a B.Sc. degree in a relevant technology-related field or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Great communication and presentation skills