- Published: June 8, 2021
proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for a VP Business Development to join our team.
- Research, pursue and develop new business relationships.
- Identify and explore relevant business opportunities for proteanTecs, such as: distribution agreements, innovative business models and strategic partnerships.
- Identify strategic commercial opportunities to grow and develop the business
- Design and drive Go-to Market strategies and innovative offerings in collaboration with a cross-organizational team, aimed at creating demand and accelerating revenue opportunities.
- Interact with the Product & R&D teams to utilize industry insights and client feedback to continuously improve the company’s value proposition
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads and help drive the sales KPI’s
- Drive, build and manage new partnerships to support the company’s strategy
- Extensive analysis and mapping of the relevant business landscape; Identifying targets for strategic collaborations and expansion opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in BizDev in a tech company.
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages – an advantage
- High ability to work independently
- Advantage: Background and experience with the electronics value chain (Semi-conductor, System integrators, service providers)