* Team8 Portfolio Company
VisibleRisk is a Series-A stage startup aiming to redefine cyber risk quantification (CRQ). Backed by Moody's and Team8, this venture focuses on developing an innovative methodology for measuring cyber risk through the collection and analysis of cyber telemetry. Our next gen CRQ platform replaces outdated assessments and risk management tools with an automated and high-fidelity Cyber Resilience Rating that illustrates an organization's cyber risk posture in financial terms.
With VisibleRisk, CISOs and non-technical executives can work together to discuss and act on cyber risk, making cybersecurity a boardroom discussion.VisibleRisk is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our TLV office and be part of helping us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline!
We are planning to expand our Product, Engineering, and Research teams in Israel, in addition to other hires across the organization.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for hiring strong candidates for a variety of positions on our rapidly growing team. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you will have a direct impact on our company's DNA and enable our growth by hiring excellent people. We’re looking for a true professional who loves recruiting, is highly motivated and self-driven.
In this role you will coordinate and deliver on the full recruitment life-cycle including working with the hiring managers to prepare job description and sourcing strategy, screening and interviewing candidates, coordinating the hiring team interviews, conducting reference checks, consulting with HR and hiring managers to prepare offer package and coordinating with HR on the onboarding activities for new hires.
- Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, collect candidate and interviewer feedback, evaluating, and hiring for all level positions
- Develop strong and effective partnership with hiring managers -fully understand the requirements for each position to build exceptional teams
- Provide and continue to enhance an extraordinary candidate experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy
- Source and screen candidates through variety of methods (e.g. social media, career fairs, LinkedIn, referrals, job boards)
- Push forward new recruitment strategies to meet the continuously changing market
- Asses candidate qualifications and personality to match position requirements and the company culture
- Analyze recruitment data and visualize it to manager
- Ensure compliance throughout the recruitment process and manage record keeping requirements
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a start-up company
- Experience in recruiting at a recruiting agency is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions
- Proven experience in sourcing strategies and building talent pipeline
- Experience in conducting in-depth face to face interviews
- Passion for being a part of a fast-growing environment and have a "get things done" mentality
- You are resourceful, proactive, impact-oriented and have can-do approach in order to achieve aggressive goals
- High attention-to-detail and ability to multitask with strong prioritization skills
- A team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science/Behavioral Science or equivalent