- Published: August 26, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
VisibleRisk is a Series-A stage startup aiming to build a global Cyber Rating platform. Backed by Moody’s and Team8, this venture focuses on developing an innovative methodology for measuring cyber risk through the collection and analysis of cyber telemetry. VisibleRisk equips business leaders to manage cyber risk as clearly as they manage financial risk.
We are looking for a Security Software Developer to join our team.
If you’re a team player with passion for both security and software development, thriving in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a Can-do-approach, you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
Our group is responsible for collecting data across multiple areas of enterprise networks. The group consists of a development team, a security research team, a data analyst, and a product manager.
In your role, you will:
- Implement data collection mechanisms and tools to collect data from complex enterprise networks
- Work with a large variety of OSs, cloud providers and virtualisation environments
- Develop internal tools to scale and automate research and delivery workflows
- Set up development environments for testing and integration with external products
- Debug complex bugs in real-world client environments
- Work closely with the security research team to gather requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholders such as development teams, delivery and QA to integrate with other VisibleRisk systems and services
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development
- 2+ years of work experience in the cyber security field
- Strong coding and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with enterprise-grade Information Security products
- Good knowledge and understanding of cyber attack techniques and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with containers - an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent - a big advantage