accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellency and sincerity.
We are looking for a Vertical Partnership Manager to join our growing Marketing department. You will establish and maintain meaningful relationships among vertical partners like associations, vertical communities, vendors, educational institutions, thought leaders, research vendors and others to increase overall vertical awareness. The role will be focused on creating added value for these vertical stakeholders using various outbound tactics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop measurable outbound processes to establish and maintain meaningful relationships with different stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with associations, research vendors, and communities
- Synthesizing reports of engagement metrics
- Developing measurable outbound processes to establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- 1+ years of experience in outbound sales or BDR
- Experience in forming business relationships
- Proven record with establishing outbound processes including prospecting, building sequences, and using different outbound tools.
- Experience in creating scalable workflows
- Background in PR or editorial content
- Experience in forming relationships with associations - a big advantage