Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content. Known globally for the creation of Facetune and Videoleap, our award winning suite of mobile apps have over 500 Million downloads worldwide with 30 million monthly active users. Using cutting edge Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence, our applications drastically disrupt the means in which users can create and promote content online and through social media.
We are currently looking for a UX Writer to join Lightricks headquarters in Jerusalem. the ideal candidate has proven experience in UX microcopy and is a team player who works well with designers and developers in a fast-paced hi-tech environment.
- Maintain the app’s tone and voice, and help construct guidelines for future products.
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications, and onboarding.
- Compose, A/B test, and iterate on in-app microcopy.
- Work with Product Managers and Designers to optimize our products’ UX & UI.
- Substantial UX writing portfolio with experience UX writing in a tech company.
- Native English Speaker, American culture proficiency.
- Ability to distill complicated concepts into easy to understand language.
- Experience working with localization and content-management platforms.
- Experience planning and executing microcopy tests, then iterating on results.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is able to learn new apps and features quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Be a collaborative team player who loves to work cross-functionally and gather critical feedback from different perspectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as marketing communications or language and literature.
- Up-to-date with cultural & social trends, including slang, hashtags & norms of popular social networks.