Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New York, Netherlands, Australia, and Tel-Aviv.
About the Role
As a User Experience writer, you will work to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across our product and through multiple platforms and touchpoints. You will shape our product experience by crafting experiences that highlight our product’s unique capabilities and personality through useful, meaningful texts that help users complete the task at hand. UX writers at Hibob work with people in a variety of roles including product marketing, product managers, UX designers, and marketing.
A technical and creative UX writer with a gift for language, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience. You can take technical concepts and language and apply empathy, logic, and a fun voice to drive your content choices. You design intuitive, delightful product experiences that help users accomplish their goals. Above all, you are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
What you will do:
- Write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well as onboarding, promos, error messages, walkthroughs, system emails, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Ensure cohesive product narratives using bob’s voice.
- Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and strategy principles.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product marketing, marketing, and developers.
- Get to know the product from the eyes of the customers and communicate in the language they relate to.
- Native English speaker
- 2+ years of experience creating copy for software interfaces, preferably for a B2B SaaS product superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with designers, product managers, and developers for the implementation of designs.
- Passion for creating great user experiences
- Expert at turning complex ideas into simple, and easy to understand distillation
- Relevant degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or equivalent
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback