Lumigo is a well-funded, Tel Aviv-based startup dealing with modern cloud monitoring, bleeding-edge technology!
The Lumigo SaaS platform enables organizations to develop modern cloud applications while preserving visibility & control throughout the application lifecycle from dev-time to runtime.
One of the things customers love most about Lumigo is our focus on the customer experience, which is built on excellent UI and well-crafted user journeys.
We’re searching for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our team and help take our Lumigo to new heights.
- Collaborate with a team of UX/UI designers and Product Managers to create useful and usable products
- Help stakeholders understand customer needs through market analysis, user research, and ingesting feedback from all available sources (user studies, product manager notes, sales requests, support issues, etc.).
- Help build and iterate on the Lumigo personas - develop a deep understanding of our users and what drives them
- Collaborate with Product to develop Critical User Journeys
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
- 2+ years of experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex systems and/or workflows
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to design and launch products and features.
- Experience creating an end-to-end design from concept to launch, creating prototypes, and iterating through user research and validation with clear design rationale
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies
- Background in design for SaaS Platforms
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, UX, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.