- Published: January 17, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for an experienced UX Team Leader responsible for creating an intuitive and innovative user experience for one of our top games.
- Lead a strong team of UX designers, responsible for the user experience of all aspects of our game from flow concept to reviewing the final integration in the game.
- Create a unified UX vision and guidelines that will build consistency threw out our different features.
- Improve and implement new UX and work methodologies.
- Know our users, our product and our industry to design the most intuitive and relevant user experience ideology.
- Guide and mentor your team to become amazing UX professionals, bringing added value in best practices and UX innovation based on your experience and research.
- Be the focal point for everything related to the User Experience in the game for all stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience as UX Team Leader in interactive web or mobile.
- At least one large scale product released as UX Team Leader or UX Lead.
- Deep understanding of UX principals and what it takes to create an intuitive user experience
- Hands on UX design experience for interactive products on web or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of UX design software e.g. Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Having an overview and vision about the future of the product and the UX/UI team
- Ability to lead, inspire and mentor your team
- Imagination, creativity and problem solving
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent and positive team player with great communication and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in mobile or online gaming.
- Experience in developing user interface for multi-platform products
- Experience in Agile environment, Scram methodology and Jira
- Experience with user testing, and implementation of conclusions
- Understanding of game development processes
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION