Wix’s Product Design Illustration team. We define and create visual assets for all of Wix's products, working closely with UX & UI designers, animators and prototypers, as part of the UX Guild's interdisciplinary core team. We work on products that have an impact on over 200 million users around the world, and we love passionate professional people who are artistic by nature and can work well as a part of a team.
As an Illustrator in our Product Design (UX) team you will:
- Create beautiful illustrations that tell a story
- Keep pushing until you find the right illustration to communicate the right message
- Collaborate daily with UX Designers, Product Managers, Content Writers, and more to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products
- Work closely with motion designers to animate your creations
- See the big picture of the company’s needs in order to make the best decisions and priorities
- Work alongside a complex design system, collaborate with other designers to define holistic scalable solutions that function well in our user interfaces
- Research, explore and experiment with visual languages to always optimize our look & feel
A talented illustrator who loves working with people and creating illustrations that communicate ideas. You’re a thinker, someone who can come up with creative solutions and handle timelines, and master the delicate balance of creativity and efficiency, to reach the desired outcome.
You’re well versed in your craft - you know what makes a visual language, how to create one, and how to follow one. You also have a good understanding of the web, of current formats and programs, and your work is pixel-perfect.
You have strong communication and organizational skills, you love to brainstorm together and to collaborate with others to define the best concepts and systems.
Bonus points if you have experience working in product teams.
Sound like you? Send your CV along with a portfolio of your work.