At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale both their online and brick-and-mortar business with a high density, high-throughput automated fulfillment platform.. With its proprietary software-driven robotics, Fabric is developing a micro-fulfillment solution that enables businesses to increase their fulfillment capacity and overcome labor scarcity, guarantee accuracy, and meet growing consumer demand. Whether it’s for e-commerce fulfillment in a distribution center, back-of-store fulfillment, or B2B replenishment, Fabric enables brands to control costs while delivering an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $338 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek.
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Product team in Israel.
As a UX designer on the product team you will play a major role in shaping products values into intuitive and compelling user interfaces. You will be asked to lead the UX cycle process consisting of user and product research, mockup design and usability testing with our developers and fellow product managers.
What you’ll do:
- Be required to orchestrate the UX process, while maintaining a close and frequent contact with our internal teams including product managers, product owners, and developers.
- Participate in the full cycle of developing the product, from the brainstorming stage, of designing the process flows, until a working product in production.
- Take a major role in defining and designing the screens and the interaction with the operator, in order to improve the overall performance and efficiency, while reducing the human errors to the minimum
- Apart from the operator’s station, you will also design the site management application, which includes dashboards that view the current site status.
- Minimum 3 years professional UX design experience
- Proven ability to lead strategic UX projects across the organization, from top executives down to the last developers
- Excellent visualization skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to create precise mockups and detailed UX design
- Excellent communication skills, self-learning and with a high-level attention to details
- Experience working closely with Product Managers and developers