Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Cyberbit is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer (UX) to join our talented, professional design team that is passionate about technology, design, and user experience. You will be part of Cyberbit’s growing team, in one of the most interesting products in the cyber area, which focused on technology and education. Cyberbit Range is a leading market cyber simulation platform, allows cyber defenders to train on the most common cyber-attacks.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a deep understanding of UX workflows with the ability to take charge of deliverables across the board, conduct qualitative and quantitative research, guiding UI, R&D teams, and QA to get pixel-perfect results.
- Leading UX design for complex features and products, from concept to full implementation
- Create detailed wireframes and prototypes, both low and high fidelity to deliver ideas to UI designers, development teams, and stakeholders.
- Leading User research with customers and users to study and validate throughout your design process
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product's direction, visuals, and experience.
- Review final products and ensure they are perfect
- Understand the unique needs of multiple stakeholders with different workflows and requirements and transform them into a customizable design components that delight end-users
You will love working with us:
- In 2020 we were Ranked by The Marker among the last round.
- We love a good celebration, so we throw the best-themed happy hours, holiday toasts, parties, and water fights.
- Our kitchen is well equipped with everything that you’ll need for a healthy, balanced breakfast. That is of course, in addition to your daily allowance on a
- Cibus card that will open a world of possibilities for a mid-day meal. Whether it is a kale salad or a juicy burger that you crave- you will surely find what you like!
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX Designer
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to provide design guidelines and component library in a highly professional and organized way
- Proven experience in complex information architecture challenges
- High familiarity with Figma
- Experienced with desktop design
- Familiar with different User Research methodologies
- A team player with great communication skills
- A university degree in a related field (Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology).
- Experience with SaaS systems – advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security product design – advantage
Design portfolio to accompany the resume
- If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply