At Wiliot, we bring connectivity and intelligence to everyday products and packaging; things previously disconnect from the Internet of Things. The Wiliot Platform combines cloud services and IoT Pixels, computing elements that can power themselves by harvesting radiofrequency energy. This revolutionary mixture of cloud and semiconductor technology is being used by some of the world’s largest brands, food, and pharmaceutical companies to change how we make, distribute, sell, use and recycle products. Our investors include Amazon, Verizon, NTT DoCoMo, Qualcomm, PepsiCo, and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Join us and help pave the way for the new IoT.
Wiliot Product team is looking for a UX designer to join and design Wiliot’s product to truly scale the world of internet-of-things. Join us to make everything digital.
- Understand customer needs and technological vision to design user-centric data products
- Work with product managers, customer success and engineering teams to define and design cross-platform (mobile & desktop) UX and UI
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with software, hardware, analog and RF experts
- Sky is the limit - this is up to you
- Proven experience in building user-centric SaaS products, understanding personas and use cases
- Experience in developing cross-platform UX and UI for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Experience in delivering wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Proven experience with design and prototyping software, such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Adobe XD or equivalent
- Experience working with frontend developers, and mobile engineering teams
- Experience working with analytics tools and research methods
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a design-related field or equivalent