We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to join our amazing team of dream makers!
As a UX designer in our team, you will create satisfying and compelling experiences for our users (or “partners”, we call them). From user research to delivery, you will help shape our business and simplify our world-class, cutting edge technology software for users, and will often draw on results from user research and workflow analysis.
You will own the entire product design lifecycle and bring the practices of Interaction Design, Visual Design, and other product design disciplines together into a single, user-centric design concepts and approach that create an identifying brand-language.
You possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. You are a team player and go-getter with a can-do approach, you have a keen eye for details and you know your way around visual design and development, information architecture, user research, microcopy and accessibility (e.g. WCAG).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working jointly with clients to understand their goals
- Explaining user research results to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Working closely with development and QA to understand technical feasibility and ensure that designs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Taking part in creating a design system and style guide for our product
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer in web-based applications
- Experience with UX principles, personas, journey mapping, empathy mapping and other UX processes
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Familiarity with several of the following tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, InVision, Figma and Mural.
- Portfolio with projects demonstrating process (conceptualization through realization) and design justification
- Working on B2B/B2E/B2B2C experience
- Experience in Developer Experience design
- Blockchain knowledge