Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
The user experience (UX) designer will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
What will you do?
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 3+ years of industry UX design experience
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional, global teams and clients
- Please include link to portfolio in application
- Deep knowledge in Web user experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma
- Experience in defining mobile user experience
- Design for touch and multitouch devices
- Familiarity with Adobe family programs