- Published: September 9, 2021
Centrical provides an employee-centric success platform that holistically navigates employees, turn-by-turn, to success. Using actionable KPIs, deep gamification, personalized microlearning, collaboration tools, and augmented coaching, Centrical puts the employee at the center of business success. With Centrical, employees succeed and grow, and businesses perform their best. Founded in 2013, Centrical serves a diverse client base comprised predominantly of global fortune 500 companies. Our platform is deployed worldwide and used by hundreds of thousands of employees. At Centrical, our people are driven by innovation and passionate about unlocking employee potential. Through a culture that’s encouraging, collaborative, and inclusive, we provide daily opportunities to excel. Centrical operates globally with offices in New York, Dallas, London, Melbourne, Brazil and Israel.
We are hiring UX Designer whose mission is to design an effective, easy to use user experience that empower Centrical vision and DNA and drive results.
As a UX Designer you will do:
- Design consistent, intuitive, and easy to use enterprise web application and mobile user interfaces
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketches and prototypes
- Perform usability testing to assure a delightful user experience that emphasize Centrical DNA.
- Solve problems creatively in an agile and lean product environment
- Combine strong UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Translate complex business requirements into intuitive, innovative, and beautiful user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual
- Help build out user experience processes, tools, and culture
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a UX designer, working on B2B web applications
- Conducted a fully functional design cycle from the research stage, through creating end-to-end mid-high-fidelity prototypes, and deliver them to development.
- Excellent communication skills - You can effectively communicate your user experience rationale both verbally and visually
- At least 1 year experience as a Lead UX designer
- Experience handling and managing usability tests.
- Experience in delivering native mobile products.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.