- Published: January 10, 2022
Wix’s UX writing team. We create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience our products. We own the entire content process, collaborating closely with Product Managers, UX Designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
As a UX Content Systems Manager, you will:
- Manage and monitor our content platforms, and our methodology for delivering content
- Handle the day to day administration of our in-house content management system
- Familiarize yourself with other CMSs at Wix, and assist in improving and streamlining content delivery and localization
- Introduce our content systems to new writers during onboarding
- Lead the ongoing education of our global writers team on content systems, including best practices, new features, etc.
- Build, implement, and maintain our UX writing style guide
- Coordinate team glossaries, and collate and curate a UX Writers glossary of terms
- Standardize our content and work with the Wix Design System
- Roll out new workflows to improve documentation across various formats
- Recommend new ways to help UX writers improve their methods of creating, managing and releasing content
A UX writer with 2+ years of UX writing experience. You have technical and operational experience with content management systems - knowledge of GitHub, Smartling, Figma, and APIs is an advantage. You’re tech savvy and up to date on trends in UX and web content. You’re fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English. As a passionate advocate of language and of consistency, you’ll be able to build style guides, glossaries and coordinate their implementation
You have experience working with global teams and managing cross-company projects and you have excellent collaboration and coordination skills. You’re also a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, and you’re able to work independently with several teams.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.