Minute Media is on a mission to power the world’s most passionate storytellers. We impact millions of people each and every day through our content. We are an ever evolving technology and media company that brings a multitude of cultures and experiences together under one roof who serve the global sports and entertainment communities. We see it as our responsibility to leverage the stories we tell, the products we build and the actions we take to impact the greater good of our organization, our industry and our communities.
We are looking for a passionate and curious User Researcher to help our team in creating engaging experiences across different content verticals.
- Make an impact - promote business goals by defining creative and interactive product solutions
- Research for interactive content and digital experiences.
- Work closely with our design, content, and business teams to plan and execute product initiatives.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with your peers to assure product alignment.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager of B2C web products.
- Experience in the gaming industry - an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills in technical environments.
- A doer - goal oriented, highly motivated individual who takes full ownership.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English (both written and verbal).
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Hybrid work model
- Gradual return from parental leave
- Modern Health services for professional coaching and therapy sessions
- Fun company events and celebrations
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
*Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!