Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team and take part in delivering enjoyable experiences for Playtika’s existing players across the globe throughout our network of games.
You will be joining an innovative team, work in a dynamic environment and be the focal point for all retargeting activity channels.
Marketing - User Acquisition Manager
- Hands-on management of large-scale campaigns for a variety of games (Casual & Social Casino) to engage existing & churned users
- Manage and develop relationships with different marketing channels (Facebook/Google/Media etc)
- Identify different user segments and match relevant messaging & creative
- Work closely with the monetization team and understand in-game activities and features
- Analyze and understand the measurement of the retargeting activity
- Conduct various tests to improve the profitability
- Sharp-minded and “out of the box” thinker with a positive "can-do" attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations and implement them
- Proficient with Excel - a must
- Prior experience in online marketing as a User Acquisition Manager/Media Buyer or Retention manager
- Initiative & leadership capabilities
- Fluent English – a must
- BA in Economics/Business Management/Marketing – an advantage
- Gaming and/or online marketing enthusiast - an advantage