KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our rapidly growing U.S. Tax department.
Senior Associates on the U.S. Tax Desk work on the preparation and review of a wide variety of US Tax Returns (corporate, partnership and nonprofit) and provisions, as well as other related US filings and work closely with the International Tax Consulting group on a wide variety of US Tax related projects.
KPMG is Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG Somekh Chaikin Provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development and embraces an inclusive environment.
- Accounting or Law Degree (US CPA a plus).
- Prior experience in US Tax Compliance - preferred.
- Mother tongue level reading and writing in English - A Must.
- Experience with MS Office and US Tax Software
- Required Experience 1-2 years
- Locations: Tel Aviv/Jerusalem
The position is intended for women, men and people with disabilities