- Published: August 17, 2021
Jelly Button is looking for a Unity Game Developer to join our team and take a significant part in creating Jelly’s new and exciting games.
Our team consists of top Unity developers, collaborating and outputting at the highest technological and professional standards. We have implemented expert techniques from the field of software development: working with design patterns, DI frameworks, unit/integration tests, a thorough QA process, etc.
You are the critical building-block of our games, and our company. You will be surrounded by some of the sharpest minds, highest skill, and empowering teamwork you can hope to find. You like to adapt, innovate, learn, and develop your own abilities in order to help push the company to even greater heights. If you want to be a part of something growing, dynamic, and leading, this is the job for you.
- At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc.)
- Experience with game engines: Unreal, GameMaker, Godot, etc.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units.
- Experience with writing shaders / building shader graphs
- Previous iOS/Android development experience.