- Published: May 9, 2021
We are looking for a talented web designer who is passionate about creating the future of web design, by all means. If you have a neat design sense, UI skills and you understand functionality, and you are a pixel perfect kind of a person we are looking for you! Join our fast growing company and our amazing Web Design Team.
You will have a major impact on new customers' conversion rate, you will collaborate daily with PMs, Developers and other UX/UI designers in order to define, design and deliver extraordinary cutting edge products.
You must know how to brainstorm, be a team player, enjoy research and think out of the box.
Elementor is a design product experience driven company! As a web designer you will make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by millions of users world-wide and help us execute our mission to empower web professionals to create powerful and beautiful websites using the most comprehensive all-in-one design solution.
We are a company that is led by design. A considerable part of our job is to improve how people from around the world create websites and give them the tools for faster and better workflow. Elementor is the place where you will be able to make a real change, impact millions of users around the world by your delightful design and creative thinking.
- Highly developed sense for user experience.
- Delivering compelling insights.
- Providing actionable feedback to guide design decisions.
- Collaborate with our product, engineering teams and marketing teams to define, design and deliver best-in-class user experience.
- Map possible scenarios and create web journeys and flows.
- Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
- 2+ years experience at a consumer product-focused tech company.
- Demonstrable understanding of the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing.
- Innovative problem solver - your passion is transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences.
- Strong understanding of typography, color and composition with a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions.
- You're a highly independent team player: A team player, but don't need anyone to hold your hand.
- English – high level written and spoken.
- Familiarity with Elementor and WordPress.