- Published: June 6, 2021
We are looking for a Full-time UI/UX Research Designer who will be part of the UX research and innovation team in the UX group, he/she will work on the team’s graphic design plus invest part of the time to planning, conducting, documenting and analyzing research studies.
This role will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders focused on creating compelling experiences that balance user intent, business needs, and company vision.
- Designing graphic elements and pages in adherence to our design system
- Visually design mockups and concepts created by other team members
- Creating mockups and concepts
- Conducting research to gather insights for concepts new and existing products
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users
- Apply knowledge in human factors and the user-centered design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Strong graphic design portfolio of enterprise desktop projects
- Experience working with design systems
- Great English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with others, ingest feedback openly
- Good time-management and prioritization skills, prioritize time between multiple projects
- comfortable taking high level concepts and translating them into functional prototypes
- Work directly with developers to ensure adherence to your UX vision, mockups, style guidelines, and existing UI components
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience designing complex web-based and mobile systems in a technology or software organization
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience in user research and user testing
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in User Experience, Fine Art Design, Computer Graphics, or related field.
- Experience working at an enterprise software vendor