Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.Playtika is looking for a sharp UI/UX designer for one of our leading products.In this role, you will be responsible for user experience, visual design concepts and game user interface across digital products and platforms.As part of a great team you will receive everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development to projects that will inspire the Whole Gaming Industry Your best work is yet to come…
- Conceptualize, present, and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Lead your own creation
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and thinking within Digital Design
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- You will work in a dynamic environment with quick decision making within tight schedules
- CAN-DO APPROACH!
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX and understanding of UI/UX principals
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
- knowledge of Flash, After effects and Illustrator
- Gaming background
- Have a passion for making and playing video games
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION(We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)