Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a sharp UI/UX designer for one of our leading products.
In this role, you will be responsible for user experience, visual design concepts and game user interface across digital products and platforms.
As part of a great team you will receive everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development to projects that will inspire the Whole Gaming Industry Your best work is yet to come…
- Conceptualize, present, and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Lead your own creation
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and thinking within Digital Design
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- You will work in a dynamic environment with quick decision making within tight schedules
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX and understanding of UI/UX principals
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
- knowledge of Flash, After effects and Illustrator
- Gaming background
- Have a passion for making and playing video games
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
(We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!