- Published: September 23, 2021
Engineering and configuration management of the airborne segment (UAV- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) in an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS).
The position entails engineering leadership, management and multi-disciplinary coordination (mechanics, hardware, software, flight sciences, avionics, communications, integration, lab testing, ground testing, flight testing aspects) of all development, verification and certification activities related to the airborne platform of the UAS in the company.
The position manages all developmental efforts within the company related to the airborne segment in the UAS, as chief engineer, including interface with the company's senior management and program management division, ongoing engineering support of the marketing, logistics and technical support departments, as well as technical interface with the end customers.
Primary Character Traits
· Fast learning curve
· Engineering and technical team leadership
· Multi-disciplinary "team player"
· Customer interpersonal communication
· English- Basic technical fluency (at the minimum)
- BSc. In Mechanical or Aeronautics Engineering (mandatory). Master's degree in Mechanical, Aeronautics, System Engineering or MBA (advantage).
- 5 years minimum experience in either the aviation industry or the military/MOD in multi disciplinary management/coordination of an airborne system (UAV- advantage).
- Training in Project Management or System Engineering (advantage).